Government User: Contact the James and James Consulting GSA Schedule representative to
discuss or review your technical requirements. Please call James
Garvey at (301) 922-4938.
- Together with our representative, the Government user identifies the
suitable labor categories (consult our GSA Schedule catalog for labor
category descriptions and rates) to support their technical services.
Our representative will assist you in establishing the quantity of
each labor category to support the service(s). In addition, the James and James Consulting
representative will assist you in determining any Other Direct
Costs (ODC). NOTE: There is no dollar limit per task order.
- Government User: Provide in a Statement of Work, memo, or letter to James and James Consulting
- Brief description of services to be provided
- Place of Performance
- Period of Performance
- Security Requirements (if applicable)
- Any other assumptions or information that helps define purpose scope
- Government User: Determine the method of payment: Credit Card or
purchase order and attaches the SOW, memo, or letter. The order cites
the following information:
- James and James Consulting GSA Schedule B/C Contract Number: GS-35F-4415G
- Order Period of Performance
- Labor Categories (list all), hourly rate, and total price
- Estimated ODCs
- Authorizing Government Official Name, Phone, and mailing address;
fax number and email address are helpful during task performance.
- Government User: Send order paperwork to James and James Consulting (mail, FAX or
James and James Consulting
13549 Winterspoon Lane
Germantown, MD 20874
Attn: James J. Garvey
Telephone: (301) 922-4938
FAX: (413) 828-8195
- James and James Consulting is required to staff each task order within 30 days unless a
different date is negotiated separately with the procuring agency.
- Invoices for technical services will be submitted in accordance with
purchase order or BPA requirements. James and James Consulting; standard billing
practice is to invoice monthly.